About Lynn Becker
Lynn is a long-term resident of Wisconsin and has lived in Milwaukee, Waukesha, and Ozaukee Counties as well as Washington state, Maryland and Europe. She’s moved many times herself (as a former military spouse) and just “gets” the process! Lynn excels at delivering the results you need and combines it with the compassion and attention you deserve. Encompassing a keen sense of the market, having strong communication skills and a command of current technology, Lynn is 100% on top of your sale or purchase. She is a full-time agent and she will answer your questions and patiently explain all the steps and forms to you. Lynn has experience in all segments of real estate and has received awards and acknowledgments over the years; however, she considers her repeat customers and many referrals to be her most rewarding accomplishment! (Scroll down to read what her clients are saying.)
If you wish to sell or buy, Lynn will work with you to accomplish your goals and dreams. Whether across country or across town, her focus will be on YOU to make the process stress-free and enjoyable. The hardest part for you may be making the first call…after that, she will take it from there! For a no-obligation no-pressure consultation, contact Lynn today at (262) 227-7785.
In her free time, you may find Lynn staying fit with yoga and long walks, dreaming about rescuing a puppy one day and traveling with her husband. She’s an empty nester and has lots of time to be your agent of choice! Lynn is a proud Wisconsinite enjoying the four seasons, summer festivals and cheering for our Wisconsin sports teams.
- Selling/Listing Your Home – Specializing in listing your property and gaining huge exposure to the buyer market. Includes a multi-pronged marketing plan, complimentary real estate review, professional photography, compelling written copy, staging secrets and full negotiation on your behalf from start to finish. Electronic delivery and electronic signature options available.
- Marketing and Advertising – Marketing blitz on all advertising platforms to gain you the most exposure and showcase your property in its best light. Aim to generate a strong demand from qualified buyers as quickly as possible to help garner the highest price for you. Includes full color print advertising, social media and direct mail options. Included at no additional cost with all listing agreements.
- Buyer’s Representative – Taking buyers down the easiest path to home ownership including finding and showing homes, making offers that beat out others, negotiating home inspections in the buyer’s best interest and offering buyer advice from beginning to end. No fee to buyers.
- Staging and Property Presentation Advice – All agents are not created equally. As a Certified Home and Marketing Specialist, I’ll share tips and secrets with you to help show off the best features of your home that speak the loudest to buyers. Staging often results in a significantly higher sale price. Referral to local, decorated professional staging company if desired which includes a one hour complimentary consult.
- Customized Real Estate Review – a confidential analysis of the market value of your property on any given date. No obligation, no fee. Let’s see how much equity you’ve earned.
- Property Types Served – single family residential, condominiums, investment, estate and vacation homes. Member of international relocation network connecting you with qualified agents anywhere in the world.
- One Stop Real Estate Shop - backed by specialized departments (Marketing, Technology, Closing, Title, Mortgage and Insurance) my Shorewest team provides you with a full-service, one-stop shop for all your real estate services. We’ve got your back.
- Personal Service, Always - When you hire me, you get me. When you call, I’ll answer. Together we can make it happen!
Lynn is regularly recognized as one of the top agents in her market. She is a multiple-year recipient of the National Sales Award, President's Club Member, Million Dollar Club and voted by her clients as a 5 Star Best In Customer Satisfaction by Milwaukee Magazine Award winner since 2017. Lynn is a member of the National, Wisconsin and Ozaukee County Association of Realtors and holds a B.S. degree from UW-Whitewater and a M.S. degree from Boston University.